The second wave of COVID-19 infections continues to paralyze the world’s second-most populous countrycyrilinfors3
Coronavirus cases rise above 20 million in India , with 357,229 new Covid-19.
Meanwhile, an oxygen shortage has shown no signs of abating and residents of several hotspot cities, including the capital Delhi, are struggling to seek medical attention.
Many having breathing issue due to infection on the lungs, feeling breathless with COVID-19, depending on how serious it is, the lungs may struggle to get enough oxygen into the bloodstream. This is a problem because oxygen is an essential nutrient for every organ in the body.
Hospitals are filled to capacity, medical oxygen supplies are running short and morgues and crematoriums are swamped
The number of cases have been consistently falling in Maharashtra state, after when it had driven the second wave from the begining of April.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.