Abt Associates is looking for Temporary Finance & Administration Manager to cover a period of 120 days. Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the Financial Manager will provide financial and administrative support for the VectorLink project.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following
- Prepare accurate financial reports, and monthly cash fund’s request in close coordination with COP.
- Prepare annual site office revenue projections and update budget tracker forecast on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the project operations are in compliance with all USAID and Abt policies and procedures.
- Support the general operations of the vector control program.
- Manage the financial operations and financial reporting of the country program.
- Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems that provide basic data measurements on financial performance of project activities.
- Provide ongoing financial administration to the project, including the processing of approvals for procurements, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices.
- Manage the timely submission of the monthly field expenses (ROV) to the headquarters office.
- Serve as the project’s contact with the client on finance and administrative issues, participating in discussions on contract issues and actions, and following up on client requests and concerns.
- Support the development, execution, and management of subcontractor and consultant agreements.
- Implement a payment system for community mobilizers.
- Keep project POA and PFA at Headquarters updated on all contractual, financial and legal issues affecting the project
- Bachelors Degree (minimum), or a Masters Degree (desirable), in Business, Administration, or other relevant field.
- At least ten (10) years of professional experience managing financial and contractual aspects of large international development projects, preferably USAID-finded projects.
- Significant experience managing and supervising financial and procurement management personnel.
- Familiarity with US Government Cost Accounting Standards.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on budget and financial analysis.
- Experience in logistics, procurement, and supply chain management highly desirable.
- Fluency in English.
Bachelor’s Degree + Five years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Three years of relevant experience, or PhD
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve. Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social justice.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.